Collaborative Governance faculty have provided mulit-party negotiation training for a variety of audiences:
- graduate students at other universities for 1-3 credit workshop courses
- interest groups seeking to strengthen their collaborative advocacy skills and tools
- public managers at professional conference (for example, natural resource managers and defense personnel)
- interdisciplinary research teams developing protocols for managing disputes during multi-year programs
- organization retreats with employees from different units.
Contact Kirk Emerson for further information on availability and costs.