How to Apply

Current UA students in a masters or doctoral program on campus may register for individual courses or add the certificate to their program by filling out a new application on the Graduate College website. There is no application fee for adding a certificate to a current graduate level program.  Also there is no need to send us new original transcripts if the Graduate College already has your records. However the application will ask for a scan of your unofficial transcripts.

Applicants who are not current students will also need to fill out the Graduate College application online and pay the $75 application fee. You will be asked for your resume and scans of your transcripts. If you have not previously sent original transcripts to the Graduate College, please send those to the address below for review.

There is NO requirement for GRE scores, however a 3.0 GPA is required for admission. Please contact our office for further instructions, Ms. Alma Urbina at 520-621-7604

Official transcripts should be sent to:

Graduate College
The University of Arizona
Administration Building, Room 322
PO Box 210066
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0066