To apply, follow this link: https://grad.arizona.edu/admissions/procedures/apply-now
• An online application for admission to the Graduate College.
• Unofficial transcripts of all undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate coursework. If multiple college/university institutions were attended, please include that coursework as well. (Unofficial transcripts are required as part of the admissions process. Official transcripts are only required for applicants who are offered admission, and as requested by the Graduate College.)
• A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is required by the School of Government & Public Policy for the recommendation of admission to the Graduate College.
• Statement of Purpose (1-2 pages) that reflects your professional experiences and career objectives.
• A current resume or CV.
• One letter of recommendation from a person able to provide verification and specific assessment of your professional and/or academic performance and capabilities.
GRE test scores are not required for admission to the Collaborative Governance certificate program.
International applicants must meet English proficiency standards as required by the Graduate College. Additional information can be found here.
Certificate-only students are not eligible for financial aid, Graduate College or departmental funding.
Fall Application Deadline: August 1st for both incoming domestic and international applicants.
Spring Application Deadline: November 1st for both incoming domestic and international applicants.
Note for Current Degree-Seeking Graduate Students: Rolling admission is available throughout the fall and spring semesters for all current students already enrolled in a graduate program. However, applicants are encouraged to apply early and no later than the last day of classes for each semester. Specific dates can be found on the Academic Calendar.