We are currently accepting new applications for the Graduate Certificate in Collaborative Governance. https://grad.arizona.edu/catalog/programinfo/CGCRTG
- • 12 graduate credit hours are required for completion of the Collaborative Goverance Certificate.
• Three SGPP required courses (one online and one in person) and one elective approved by program director.
• The required courses are PA 620A Collaborative Governance in Theory, Practice and Research; PA 622A Institutional Design and Learning for Collaborative Governance; and PA 507 Conflict Management in the Public Sector
• Students must have a master's degree or have equivalent experience (4 years of professional experience) to be admitted into this program.
• There is no requirement for a GRE or other test scores (except for appropriate English Proficiency tests).
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
• Three units or one graduate course may be transferred from another UA program or accredited university with permission from the program director.
• Students already enrolled in a UA graduate degree program may complete the CG Certificate concurrently.
• Courses taken for the Collaborative Governance Certificate may be applied in the future towards the MPA program.